Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fireman is way too exited about this blog

Fireman:  So you really are writing a blog?

Me:  Yep, but it's actually more challenging than I thought it was going to be.

Fireman:  How so?

Me:  Well the first day was easy because I told everyone that you were a twat. Day two was much harder because I found out people actually read what I wrote, so now I feel the need to be entertaining. And it's not like I can count on getting stuck in something everyday just so I have something to write about!

Fireman: What about the time you got your head stuck in the dishwasher?

Me:  I'll make sure to mention how you wouldn't help me out of the dishwasher until you took pictures of me!

Fireman:  That is one of my favorite pictures of you...
What about the time you were driving your boss around, shut your hair in the truck door, and almost broke your neck when you tried to turn right?

Me:  I really don't need your help.

Fireman:  Didn't you crash into a ditch and total the front end of a state vehicle?

Me:  Tomorrow I'm going back to telling everybody what a twat you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment