Saturday, February 23, 2013

Getting a good buzz just isn't fun anymore

I was never a wild partied, but I used to be able to be able to hold my own at the bar. I never gave it a thought, but I could easily drink four or five mixed drinks, and that many shots over the course if a night out. Jack? Tequilla? Sure, I'll have some! I usually wouldn't even wake up with a hangover! Ah, the good old days.

I have suddenly been hit with the realization that life is nowhere near as carefree anymore. I just spent 20 minutes trying to decide if I dare take my sleeping pill and do another shot of Nyquil.

I'm going to be wild. It is Saturday night after all! Sleeping pill and a Nyquil shooter, yee haw!

Im passing on the Benadryl, though. I'd hate for you all to think that I had completely gone wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment